Satron Instruments Inc.
The history of Satron Instrument Inc. has started already on 1920's when the aircraft factory in Santahamina was established a department for instrument repairing. In 1940's the department was moved to Tampere and it became Valmet Instrument Works. From the year 1998 business has continued as Satron Instruments Inc.Since year 2003 we have been 100% finnish company. We are flexible to meet customers requirements. We can improve and develope our products to meet the customer requirements. This is possible because of our own developing and drafting department.Our new premises are still at Tampere. Our products are in use over 60 countries all over the world in pulp and paper industry, food industry and in chemical engineer industry.