The MODEL 9221C2 Axial Load Test Station is used to determine the load carrying capacity of food/utility and beverage cans. The 9221C2 displays the peak force that is applied to a sample before it collapses or otherwise fails.
An appropriate set of Change Parts, determined by the can type and size being tested and by whether the test is upright or angular, are installed on the unit. A sample is placed between the Change Parts and compressed until it fails. The peak force is registered on the digital display.
This unit requires the use of Change Part 9785.
• INDUSTRY STANDARD
• VERTICAL AND ANGULAR TESTING
• ADJUSTABLE GAP BETWEEN PLATENS
• DURABLE LOAD CELL DESIGN
• MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED
• DIGITAL DISPLAY OF RESULTS
• RS-232 COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY
• CHOICE OF FORCE RANGE
• MECHANICAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION
• AUXILIARY ANALOG OUTPUT (OPTIONAL)
9221C2.pdf 25 KB
Aerosol Test Stations
Can/End Buckling Test Stations
Axial Load Test Stations
Coefficient of Friction [CoF; Mobility, Lubricity] Test Stations