The MODEL 9221CA2 Axial Load Test Station is used to determine the load carrying capacity of light-weighted beverage cans. The 9221CA2 displays the peak force that is applied to a sample before it collapses or otherwise fails.
An appropriate set of Change Parts, determined by the can type and size being tested, are installed on the unit. A sample is placed between the Change Part and loading disk suspended from the upper plate and is compressed until it fails. The peak force is registered on the digital display.
This unit requires the use of Change Parts. Please see 9814 or 9836 for further information.
• INDUSTRY STANDARD
• EXCEPTIONALLY PARALLEL PLATENS
• DURABLE LOAD CELL DESIGN
• MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED
• DIGITAL DISPLAY OF RESULTS
• RS-232 COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY
• MECHANICAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION
• UNIQUE CHANGE PARTS ELIMINATE
NEED FOR HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS
• AUXILIARY ANALOG OUTPUT (OPTIONAL)
9221CA2.pdf 28 KB
Aerosol Test Stations
Can/End Buckling Test Stations
Axial Load Test Stations
Coefficient of Friction [CoF; Mobility, Lubricity] Test Stations